Sunday, April 29, 2012

Opening Remarks

Well, here we all are, zooming through outer space at a bazillion miles an hour on a hunk of rock. Somehow, you have found my little slice of the web, and I truly do appreciate it.

To provide some background, I have a lot of thoughts flying through my head, and I don't always have a lot of time or options to vent some of the things that I think. That is why I am here, to hash out thoughts, maybe bounce a few ideas off of people, and all the while hopefully not offending anybody.

I live at home with my wife, my Basset Hound JoJo, and a spastic cat, Barney. I love college football (the Buckeyes), soccer (no matter what type), and baseball (St. Louis Cardinals and Cleveland Indians). I have a deep faith that, because of the ideologies that I have developed throughout my life, I can not always express with other people. I try not to judge anyone for their own personal beliefs, though I feel that the sentiment is not always returned.

My hope is that through this blog, I will be able to express my opinions on numerous topics, and maybe hear a bit about some things that I have not been able to experience yet.

Buckle up, and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep the arguments sane. Do not offend anyone, keep it civil. If you don't like what I have to say, then just don't read it